1. No beating around the bush. Ned likes Chuck. Chuck likes Ned. Ned can't touch Chuck, but he lets her move into his apartment, where they bake pies and sleep in twin beds. The end. Or, rather, the beginning.
2. Emerson Cod knits sweater vests and cozies for his handguns and his stacks of money. He doesn't like to knit in public, but he keeps a set of needles in his pocket, just in case.
3. Chuck's clothes. Serious sundress envy, here. Rumor has it she wears orange next week!
4. Lee Pace is adooooorable.
5. It has a whimsical orchestral score and a Gothic narrator.
6. Kristin Chenoweth is Hopelessly Devoted to You. And Ned. And Digby the dog. THERE ARE NO WORDS.
7. It's not like anything you've seen on TV before. Trust me.
Wednesday nights! 8 p.m.! ABC! Experience the adorable weirdness for yourself!