Sunday, June 12, 2011

12 of 12: June

12 of 12! Welcome! Kudos to Chad Darnell, originator and keeper of the flame.

8:31 - Up, and not too early. As it should be.

9:00 - Cereal stew: Special K with Red Berries + Kashi GoLean Crunch chaser.

9:16 - The way things should be.

10:40 - I moved last Saturday and started a new job on Monday, so this is pretty much how things are right now. Stuff'll get put away...someday?

11:00 - Basket of cat.

12:24 - The Old Navy dressing room, where I try on half the store and buy exactly nothing that I can wear to work.

1:20 - This is probably only funny if you know my dad and his twin passions for Rubio's and building stuff.

1:37 - Al Zampa Bridge, southbound. (It only goes southbound.)

2:50 -Visiting for a friends-and-family screening of Cars 2, thanks to my pal (and Pixar rendering guru) Susan.

5:07 - Eeee! A picture with the Pixar lamp and ball is like Disneyland for grownups.

5:48 - Continuing my quest to assemble a proper work wardrobe, with mixed results. (I didn't buy the dress; I did buy fancy new jeans.)

9:40 - Strawberry rhubarb pie from Ikeda's, which would have been worth the trip to Reno even without, like, graduations and family events and details like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Sherlock! So glad for you both that you are reunited!

Are you liking The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie? I bought it but haven't read it yet.

Anonymous said...

Seems like Old Navy, Gap, etc are all pretty casual right now for the summer styles. I'd try Ann Taylor Loft - prices aint bad and you can find some cute tops. Pretty sure there's one in Walnut Creek. Good luck with your search! :-)

Xerxes said...

I like the black dress, you looked great in it!