Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh no! It's the 12th. And I forgot.

Never mind, though; I can fill you in on the details as they will probably transpire:

7:00 Wake up (that's a picture, right there)
7:52 Leave for work
8:04 Arrive at work
*Edit, edit, edit*
1:00 Lunchtime! Plus a few minutes with The Portable Dorothy Parker, for sanity
*Edit, edit, edit*
4:40 Booorn freeeeee, as free as the wiiiind blowwwwwwws....
*Snack, Cinema Hype, Daily Show*
6:00 Chris picks me up for crew practice
*Row, row, row*
8:15 Home again! Shower, dinner, couch. Script. Bones.
11:30 Bed. Whew!

(Why does 12 of 12 so often fall on the most boring days? Perhaps that's half the point. People's regular, mundane lives.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be talking about Dorothy Parker's writing any time soon? I feel like I need a reason why I should read her stuff. Other than just wanting to look cool and smart because I'm walking around with her portable works.

Liz said...

I will be. I've had a post knocking around in my head for awhile now about what I've gotten out of this book and why, in retrospect, it's a really worthwhile read.

For starters: Her review of The House at Pooh Corner.. Hi-larious!

Dogeared said...

I missed your 12 of 12!