Smallish things that make me smile:
- I have rediscovered my passion for the Tangled Yoke Cardigan and have either one or three rows left on the body. Next up: knitting the sleeves, two at once! It's magic! (Magic Loop, to be exact.)
- Rilo Kiley. Nothing new; I'm just loving them an extra lot these days.
- Joe Biden makes me nervous, PR-wise, but I like what he stands for. (If nothing else, he gives a killer law-school commencement speech, right, James?)
- BBC Pride and Prejudice: Never gets less funny, romantic, and all-around wonderful, if you've got six hours lying around.
- A lovely, foggy day at the California Palace of the Legion of Honor, especially the Women Impressionists exhibit. I do love me some Cassatt, and others. (Nitpick: Shouldn't it be "Woman Impressionists"? "Women" is not an adjective or even a noun-type descriptor, guys.)
- Non-denim, non-khaki, non-fancy pants that fit. Thanks, Old Navy!
- British hip-hop, esp. of the girl-fronted variety. Why is it always so much better?
- Sunday afternoon + Gone With the Wind + friends + foooood.
I like my life.