Wednesday, December 05, 2007

0 of 4; 5 of 5

Four of four got a little out of hand, in the sense that it...kind of didn't happen. Moving on!

Welcome to Wednesday evening, the only quiet night of my week.


5:34 - Christmas music!



7:37 - Recipe for the best easy fall dinner ever: Chop 1 apple, 1 turkey/chicken sausage, and 1/4 to 1/2 of 1 member of the onion family. Saute until everything's a little softer and browner than it was raw. Enjoy!



7:45 - I've had Kiss Kiss Bang Bang from Netflix since approximately the dawn of time, but I know I'm going to love it. Robert Downey, Jr. in a heist movie! PERFECTION. I watched the first five minutes and then Luke came over for some sash-sewing action, which I would have photographed except that I already took that picture on Monday.



10:25 - The cabled beanie, take two. I'm just starting the decreases for the top, but doesn't it look better? Less yarmulke-like?



11:30 cheater - What I'll be doing right before bed. I've been working on this puzzle for ages now, but I'm determined to finish. I'm still finding answers fairly steadily.

Good night! Happy 6 of 6 tomorrow.

No comments: