Saturday, December 01, 2007

1 of 1

Once upon a time there was a meme/internet art project called 12 of 12. Remember? Twelve pictures on the twelfth of the month? Endless photos of me waking up in the morning? Well, see, the thing is: I'm a space cadet. I managed to forget 12 of 12 not once, but three months in a row. But I want to get back on the proverbial horse and try to remember. And so I'm taking on my own little project to drill it into my brain: this month I'm going to work up to it. One photo today, two on the second, three on the third, and eventually it will be 12 of 12, and I'll be so tired of photographing things that I won't be able to forget. I'm a harsh disciplinarian, yo.

And so:


4:02 - At my friend Kristin's birthday party. Today is her actual birthday. Happy birthday, Kristin!

Tomorrow: Two of two!

No comments: